Take advantage of our Home Equity and Home Improvement Loans.
We offer Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans:
- Up to 80% Appraisal Value or up to 80% of State Equalized Value
- Terms ranging from 5 years to 15 years - Amortized up to 360 Months (30 Years)
- No prepayment penalties
Call for a Home Equity Packet by mail or come in and see us today!
(See checklist below to share with your loan officer.)
|Fixed Rate - Owner Occupied
|5 Year Term (Balloon)
|10 Year Term
|15 Year Term (Balloon)
|Fixed Rate - Secondary Dwelling
|10 Year Term
|15 Year Term
Fixed rate home equity loans may be amortized up to 360 months, 30 years, but will be paid back in full or refinanced after 15 years.
We offer a Fixed Rate Home Improvement Loan:
- 8.50% APR up to sixty (60) months
- Minimum $5,000
- Maximum $10,000
- All names appearing as homeowner MUST sign Home Improvement Loan Agreement
- Copy of the Deed is needed - MUST add Lien to the house
Home Equity Application Checklist
To streamline your application, please bring the information listed on the checklist to share with your Craftsman Credit Union loan officer.
- Current pay-stub or proof of income
- Letter of seniority
- Lease agreements for rental property
- Copy of current mortgage statement
- Showing name address of lender, account number and balance owing
- Name of company holding lien, current balance owed and monthly payment
- Copy of Home owner's Insurance Policy
- Current year State Equalized Value (S.E.V.) for your home
- Prior year and current year's Real Estate Taxes (summer and winter)
For additional details and restrictions, please contact the Credit Union.
Calculate Your Equity Loan